Philosophy, Vision, Mission, Goal & Objectives
Total human development with appropriate competencies.
A premier and globally competitive university.
Provide relevant quality instruction, research and extension.
To lead in transforming human resources into productive self-reliant citizens and responsible leaders.
GOAL OF THE COLLEGE
The College shall produce responsive and productive professionals equipped with knowledge, skills, and competencies towards regional and national agenda.
BS IN BIOLOGY
- To participate in the generation of new knowledge or/in research and development projects.
- To prepare the students become researchers and decision makers in scientific agencies, both public and private.
- To train students to become science teachers.
- To equip the students with skills to pursue graduate or advance degree in biology or allied fields (Medicine, Dentistry, etc).
- To prepare the students to engage in various biological technologies and become entrepreneurs.
- Participate in the generation of new knowledge or/in research and development projects.
- Equip students with appropriate communication skills that will enable them to function effectively in the society.
- Produce competent, versatile, knowledgeable, gender sensitive and environment conscious students equipped with literary, artistic, research skills, and customer service & sales.
- Provide basic and workplace readiness skills in order to adapt to any occupation required by both local and global markets.